Our client is a leading F&B group and they are now hiring a strong eCommerce / Performance marketing caliber to join the team, reporting into the Senior Manager. Objective of this lead is to create an optimal and efficient mix of online marketing revenue - driving investment for the group.
- Develop eCommerce strategies; manage budgets and key performance indicators
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budget
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.) and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- Site optimization: Define opportunities on site (structure) and content to drive Search Engine Optimization
- Maximize brand awareness and product exposure through partner eCommerce sites and associated marketing tools
- Degree holder with minimum 7 years of working experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in eCommerce or digital online area with proven record of driving revenue
- Commercial & Digital savvy, strong motivation and enthusiasm to drive the day-to-day operations & business processes
- Adept at managing multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment