|Location||Central and Western District|
We are representing one of world's leading logistic companies to looking for an eCommerce and Channel Partnership Manager role. The aim for creating this new role is to strengthen business capabilities and delivery business outcomes through developing new business opportunities with online related channel partners and alliances.
Leading a small team, the successful calibre will be responsible for,
- Identifying a list of potential channel partners such as eCommerce platforms, marketplaces, tech companies and software service providers.
- Establishing commerical relationship and negotiating terms of businesses with partnership and business alliances
- Developing SOP and partnership framework
- Working closely with the channel partners for lead generation and revenue growth programs
- Partnering with multiple internal functions such as Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance and Compliance at the country, regional and global level to define product roadmap
- Leading and driving eCommerce products strategy and solutions, from product development and design, testing and validation, compliance and risk assessment, to product deployment
- Launch the complex offerings or solutions at the desired quality level and meets the time to market plans and business targets
Successful candidates should possess,
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related disciplines
- Five years' experience in and proven track record in building partnership and alliances with eCommerce platforms, marketplaces, tech companies and software service providers within Asia Pacific
- At least five years' experience working in and leading a team in a sizable, matrix multinational
- Good understanding of eCommerce market and the logistics industry
- Experience in new product and service development
- Have detailed understanding and working knowledge of business contracts, offer/solution design documentation, process and procedures guides, pilot and test planning, business readiness reviews and performance reports
- Background of IT and understanding around API integration will be an advantage
- Effective communications, excellent research, analytical, leadership, decision making, project management and presentation skills
- Collaborative, agile and able to influence without official autonomy
- Excellent written and verbal English is mandatory, fluency in Mandarin is highly preferable
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.