Our client, a top tier Chinese Investment bank, is looking for a high caliber to join as a Director- Strategy under the CEO Office and work closely with the Vice Chairman. This role is responsible for driving and designing corporate strategy, maintaining efficient both internal and external client relationships.
- Lead strategic analysis to identify new business opportunities
- Build new revenue streams to complement our leading position in the business lines
- Support to establish and build up strong relationships with the key institutional and corporate clients, evaluate and identify their business needs and provide solutions on all types of cross border transactions
- Work with different businesses on identifying the business opportunities with existing and new institutional and corporate clients
- Provide support to maintain and monitor the key client relationships and establish regular interaction
- Introduce the business opportunities to different business lines and work closely with different stakeholders to close the transactions
- Establish and maintain key clients' data base and prospects across different business lines
- Coordinate and work with cross border business development team in Beijing to provide world class client services
- Assist different business lines in growing their overall clientele
- University graduated from Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in management consulting or in house strategy with Financial Services focus
- Able to adapt into multi culture environment
- Strong interpersonal and negotiations skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to develop excellent relationships at all levels within an organization
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese is a must; native in Mandarin is highly preferrable.