|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a rapidly expanding US business and they are looking for a Director of sourcing to look after all functions including sourcing, product development, production and quality for furniture and some other home products. This person will lead a small team, reporting to a Managing Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve a good purchase price with the right quality standard
- Provide sourcing strategy and new product to overseas buyer
- Supports buyers during visits to Asia
- Coach and develop the sourcing team
- Carry out visits to suppliers and trade fairs
- Continuous growth of the business in the furniture and home space
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 15 years of working experience, with 5 years or more in a managerial level.
- Degree holder in economics, supply chain and any other relevant discipline
- Excellent communicator and able to work independently
- Excellent communication ability in English is required
- Solid leadership experience and ability to develop his / her employees
- Solid understanding in furniture is required
- HK Permanent Resident
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com