Our client is a well established insurance company in Hong Kong and still growing. They are now seeking for a CRM expert to join their professional and dynamic team to build up a new CRM system and driving new CRM initiatives.
- To develop brand CRM strategy and business plan to build long-term relationships with identified consumers, in line with business objective
- To identify the key drivers of engagement throughout the customer life cycle and propose marketing / CRM initiatives that capitalize on these drivers to deliver long-term impact to the business and customer loyalty through the customer database analysis and the usage of the analytical tools
- To conduct customer analytics including behavior reporting and post-campaign analytics to enhance future CRM campaigns, and translate the customer data into consumer insights and actions
- To lead CRM business review as to drive achievement of CRM KPIs, provide insights to better understand business challenges and identify marketing planning opportunities
- To work closely with Group business units for brand building partnership campaigns and promotions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Digital Analytics, Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years' solid in CRM and online data analysis;
- Experience in using major web/app tracking and data analytics tools, i.e. Sales Force
- Strong project management and organisational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Candidates from agency background are welcomed;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com