|Salary||HK$700000 - HK$1000000 per annum|
Director - Business Control
Our client are a market leader and are at the forefront of the trading industry sector. With their global buying office situated here in Hong Kong, they are now seeking a Director - Business Control to facilitate in the continuous growth and development of the organisation.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the core responsibility of the Director - Business Control is to lead the business financial operations of the organisation. Functional responsibilities include directing the strategic finance planning analysis, developing and maintaining budgetary controls and procedures, preparing technical analysis for internal and external reporting.
Whiles managing a regional finance team, the Director - Business Control will be responsible for continuing to support the growth of the company with business process improvements, enhancement of compliance with internal controls.
- Effectively manages the Business Control Finance department to meet the company's financial and reporting requirements.
- Prepared financial analysis including key performance metrics.
- Manages budget preparation including establishing budgetary controls and procedures and ongoing financial forecasting.
- Monitors foreign currency transaction and translation gains/losses.
- Assists operations management and commercial operations in developing product pricing guidelines and specific customer proposals.
- Assists with potential strategic transactions, or other related financial transactions.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree Educated in Finance, Business, Economics, or related discipline, MBA would be highly advantageous
- Minimum 10+ year's related experience, with at least 8 years within a multinational company
- Big 4 trained is highly desirable, or candidates with MNC Management Trainee programs backgrounds
- Qualified CA/CPA is a requirement.
- ERP implementation experience is preferred for future development of systems finance.
- Act as a finance leader and as a strategic team player in the organization.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Must be a working manager, capable of operating in a fast-paced environment, able to handle pressure well, be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Excellent English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is a must
- Hong Kong based candidates with Permanent Residency is a must to be considered
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading organisations that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now for more information, only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com