Our Client is one of the leading insurance companies in the market. We are currently hiring a Digital Project Manager to support its Technology Department for digitalization and innovation projects.
- Work with Digital Program Manager to manager digital transformation projects
- Provide hands-on life-cycle project management
- Work with Program Manager, project sponsors and key stakeholders for project updates and reporting
- Coordinate with and manage vendors, delivery teams and internal IT functional units
- Manage technical requirements, drive project deliveries, evaluate/mitigate risks, and provide solutions to ensure operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree holder in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in business operation, consulting, and/or project management
- Prior exposure to large and complex transformation projects within banking or financial services industry
- Good understanding in Agile or with knowledge of agile methodology
- Preferably holder of PMP or CSM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; manage to build strong rapport with stakeholders and vendors
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Senior Project Analyst role
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.