Our client is a well-known company with a sizeable team in Hong Kong. They are currently hiring a new Visual Designer for their corporate events - including newsletter, PowerPoint presentation, photo shooting and video production.
- Responsible for visual design from concept to final product with product owners
- Create graphic element, develop the concept, and maintain consistency of the company IT brand value and image
- Develop detailed concepts, improve design system, patterns and guideline across the full range of internal and external channels
- Production of video shooting including promotional video, event highlight, full event live feed, etc. from conception to final cuts
- Maintain content and style of Intranet/portals including Sharepoint, Confluence, etc
- Collaborate closely with other departments including Corporate Branding, Public Affairs, HR &
- Procurement teams as appropriate to ensure compliance with internal standards and guidelines
As a Visual Designer, you must have solid experience in graphic design and video content development.
Other requirements included:
- Strong in storytelling, presentation layout, visual design and video production artwork
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of HTML coding is an advantage.
- Excellent skills in digital media software tools including Adobe Premier Pro, After Effect, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Illustrator etc.
- Experience on live streaming and familiar with related software is a plus.
- Attentive to detail, responsible personality and strong desire to advance own competency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written English language skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese. Putonghua is an advantage
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com