|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is a global fahsion lifestyle clothing brand. They are now inviting a marketing manager to join the team.
This position is responsible on development of marketing strategies and execute the plan to achieve business objectives independently with focuses on digital advertising, social media, e-PR & retail promotions. Effective use of advertising budget to build brand awareness and maintain consistent brand presentation across all marketing platforms across APAC markets.
- Lead the yearly marketing plan and budget process, come up the strategy with multi-channels approach across APAC markets
- Knowledgeable of the target consumer and their online activities and interests and share insights with cross function teams
- Knowledgeable of industry trends and competitive activity as it relates to retailers
- Knowledgeable of current business and successfully leverage promotions in response to business needs
- Participate strategic marketing initiatives inclusive of segmentation strategies, growth strategies, and promotional strategies, hind-sighting and planning of future online marketing programs, customer acquisition and retention strategies and digital marketing tests
- Take part in the launch of loyalty program, new digital initiatives
- Fully responsible for brand marketing activities to ensure quality executions according to the brand guidelines and standard across all channels all markets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) as well as hindsight to consider for future campaigns
- Coordinate projects and concepts between the e-commerce team and digital vendors, as well as HQ
- Bachelor's Degreewith minimum 10 years of solid working experience in marketing and brand management, preferably in fashion/ retail industry.
- Solid experience on digital marketing & e-commerce, including dotcom and marketplaces in APAC markets
- Creative, passionate and excellent in problem solving skills with positive attitude
- interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking prioritizing, analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving, budgeting, presentation, project management & planning skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team