|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is an international leading home furnishing company and they are now hiring a digital marketing executive to join the team. This person will be a part of the head office and will be responsible for driving digital marketing campaigns, content development, as well as maintaining and updating website, and social channels.
- Responsible for the maintenance and update of the e-commerce website across all regions
- Manage front and back-end of all online stores (seasonal product upload, image management, maintaining online product catalogue, updating content materials)
- Execute and coordinate online promotions inclusive of briefing designers, web programmers and working with sales to ensure relevancy to market and overstocked / discontinued items.
- Assist in planning and presenting all web, SEO / SEM, social media and display advertising / remarketing campaigns across all territories
- Assist in tracking and reports as requested
- Provide quarterly social media listening dips and competitor analysis
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing field
- Social media experience with the front and back end across Facebook, Instagram mandatory . Youtube, Linked in, Weibo, Wechat preferred
- Knowledge of best ecommerce practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Candidate must have the ability to manage own workflow and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills are required - both written and verbal and Chinese is a plus
- Candidate must be a team player, have flexibility and a positive 'can do' attitude