|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is an international established management consultancy firm and they are still expanding their footprint. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their marketing team and focus on digital marketing and social media in Greater China market.
- To formulate and execute marketing campaign across different marketing channels, i.e. social media platforms (Wechat, Xiaohongshu, Baidu, etc.);
- To evaluate and report performance of all marketing activities by metrics and data analysis (Google analytics, Facebook business etc.);
- To translate English content to Simplified and Traditional Chinese content;
- To be responsible for management of campaigns and media partners in Greater China including creative copywriting;
- To manage website revamp project if any and in charge of updates and UAT for corporate website and financial apps;
- To provide other administrative support as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines;
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in digital marketing and strong in social media, China market experience is a MUST;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce Pardot and Craft CMS is a plus;
- Can-do attitude and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated and attentive to details;
- Excellent project management skills and analytical ability;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com