|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$50000 - HK$70000 per month + Bonus|
Highlight of the role
- Local market with a variety of products
- Steady growth in profitability
- Digital strategy initiation & implementation
About our client
Our client is a global life insurer and a leader in the market in terms of financial strength and stability.
They are looking for a Digital Innovation & Business Development Manager, based in Hong Kong, to oversee their digital platform from product development (ideation and concept development), performance, improvement, to initiating and implementing strategies for new customer acquitision and customer retention.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders including IT, Actuarial, Strategy and Sales teams and external stakeholders including brokers, PR agencies, Marketing agencies, etc.
- Working closely with the team to take lead in strategic digital innovation projects including ideation, concept development, prototyping, etc.
- Responsible for formulating and implementing strategies to expand company's footprint and generate new business opportunities
- Create project roadmap and set KPIs for the innovation initiatives to as to develop a smooth customer journey by innovating existing digital platform
- Degree holder
- A minimum 8 years of experience in digital project management, strategic planning, customer insights, user experience, business analyst or related position; preferably from Insurance industry
- Up-to-date on the latest trends, technologies, and digital development of banking & insurance sector
- Possesses a can-do attitude and proactive in identifying problems, as well as solving them
- Outstanding presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.