Our client is a wordwide F&B label. Currently, they are hiring a digital brand manager to lead up the digital development across HK market.
Objective & Job Duties:
- The digital brand manager aims to drive both digital marketing and social media initiatives in the dynamic business environment.
- He/She will plan and implement innovative digital marketing strategies to achieve business goal. Lead the development of ATL communications for brand building and new customer acquisition through digital channels.
- With the focus on digital initiatives, he or she is the key person in the team to develop, plan and coordinate deliverables in the most professional manner; yet should grasp of marketing tools and manage customer database for meaningful analytics, lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution so to achieve sales.
- Degree or above in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related disciplines
- Over 7 years or above experiences in Digital Marketing/Social Media Management of a well-known consumer brand or online agency
- Experiences in formations and daily operations of UX/UI of any well-established organizations or business units
- Independency in driving through marketing campaigns in digital channels(including social media, SEM/SEO, KOL endorsement, video production, media planning, and website development) from concepts, targeting, executions (front-end and back-end), media launch to evaluations
- Capability in managing a sizable marketing budget and balancing ROIs
- Excellent presentation skills to get ideas across various organizational levels