Designer (Mens Casualwear) - contract
My client is a renowned EU retailer, with sizable and expanding buying office in HK.
- Design for mens casualwear
- Advantageous for prints / underwear, intimates / sleepwear / socks design experience
- Responsible for design functions from trend research and analysis, product range building and development, specification for fitting and production
- Collaborate with international designers and buyers
- Tertiary education in Fashion Design discipline preferred.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD)
- 2 years+ fashion design experience in men apparel
- Good command of English
- Creative mind with good fashion and market awareness for EU/US market
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Well versed with Photoshop, Illustrator
- Design work and technical work examples provide on request
Please send your CV (would be great together with portfolio) to Angela Tsui from ConnectedGroup (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / ConnectedGroup (www.connectedgroup.com).