|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is one of the biggest organizations and they are one of the most profitable companies in Hong Kong.
They are currently looking for a Data Manager to design, develop, and modify data management solution to expedite data analysis and reporting.
You will be responsible to develop standard operating procedures for data handling and archiving. The key accountabilities included:
- implement policies and guidelines for data management;
- maintain data management plans and operating instructions for complex business systems and architectures;
- provide guidance in identifying and defining data requirements;
- provide technical oversights for integrating new technology or new initiatives into data standards and structures;
- design and develop data bases that are compatible with the company needs;
- evaluate the design, selection, implementation and support of database changes using associated business requirements and design documents;
- maintain internal data asset library;
To be succeed in this role, you must have solid data analysis experience. Other requirements are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines;
- minimum five years' experience in data management or analysis;
- ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data;
- an analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills;
- ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms;
- proficiency in both Cantonese and English;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com