|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$52000 per month|
Our client is a well-established and expanding company in the logistic industry. Equipped with a detailed digital migration plan, they are not looking for an expert in data warehouse engineering to support the migration of their internal operation systems.
- Report to Head of Development, deliver a sustainable and scalable enterprise data warehouse architecture
- Provide day-to-day support of the data warehouse and formulates existing processes and procedures
- Support development team on the integration, application development and business intelligence
- Work with business stakeholders to provide expertise in data analysis, reporting and business intelligence
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science
- Over 5 years' relevant working experience in data warehouse projects
- Experience in managing different databases (Oracle PL/SQL, MS Access, Postgr SQL and MS SQL etc.)
- Well-versed in SQL Server BI Suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Knowledge in NO-SQL schema-free database is an advantage. (MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc.)
- Wide range of understanding with Cloud-Based technology i.e. Azure SQL, AWS and Google Cloud services.
- Working experience with data visualisation tools (i.e. Microsoft Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, etc.)
- Good command in English
Working location: Kowloon Bay
13 month salary guaranteed, 18 AL, Medical insurance
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com