|Salary||HK$55000 - HK$75000 per month|
Our client is a an entertainment company with operations in and out of Hong Kong who employ cutting-edge technology and unmatched training programmes. The company is capable of attracting the best professionals from all over the world and allows our people to work in a multinational and forward-thinking environment, always striving to be at the forefront of technology.
The Project Manager will partner with various teams for a large-scale migration project to ensure deliverables are met according to the project schedule. Responsibilities include:
- Define the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that all requirements are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Perform risk management responsibilities to minimize potential risks.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- 8+ years' Project Management experience.
- Proven track record of Data Centre migration or implementation.
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong proficiency in Cantonese and English are musts (speaking, reading, and writing).
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to email@example.com for further information.