Our client is a leading F&B label. They are now looking for a data analytics manager to support CRM analysis on data acquiring and consolidation from the different core and peripheral systems.
- Collaborate with B2C business lines to build customer life-cycle programs, focusing on engagement, traffic generation and nurturing initiative
- Re-engages existing customers through promotion of new product features and gain customer referrals
- Integrates customer analytics with demand generation strategies to improve customer acqusition
- Personalizes communication to the consumer using established content management software tools
Compiles reports on key performance indicators (e.g., Return on Investment, RFM, Return on Customer, etc)\
Creates actionable tests to be used in the evaluation of the organizations database and customer relationship engagement strategy.
Explains the components of a dashboard and their importance in guiding future eCommerce initiatives.
Applies best practices for marketing and sales automation for use of emails, SMS, App Push and Web Push, landing pages, and content delivery across demand generation effort.
Identifies high impact opportunities in driving sales
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years of working experience
- Proven experience in CRM and online data analysis
- Sensitive to consumer market trend with the ability to identify opportunities and implement change
- Superb Excel Skills is a MUST
- Fluent English & Chinese is a MUST