Our client is one of the largest and most profitable company in Hong Kong.
This Data Analytics role will work closely with the company's core marketing department, and they are responsible to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to drive sustainable growth in the company's most profitable business.
They are now inviting highly committed person to join the team. Your key responsibilities included:
- retrieve customer data and perform data-mining
- analyse customer behaviour to identify trend and provide actionable insights
- analyse business performance with gap analysis and provide recommendations for improvement
- provide regular forecast and performance tracking
- support the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, analytical tools, and dashboards
- a university degree in Technology, Actuarial Science, Statistics or related disciplines
- solid experience in consumer insight/data analytics background
- extensive knowledge in SQL programming and excellent skill in Excel
- strong business acumen and analytical skill
- excellent business writing skill
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com