Our client is a health technology startup and currently growing it's business across Asia. They are now expanding the team and looking for a high calibre to join their HK team to provide a smooth customer journey.
- To conduct client onboarding and implementation of company's product successfully
- To manager customer onboarding, training, and support, in coordination with all relevant internal stakeholders
- To organise and lead recurring client engagements, including but not limited to regular and ad hoc meetings, delivery of reports and workshops on selected topics.
- To make sure customers are aware of resources such as knowledge base articles, tutorials, how-to videos and webinars
- To gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices
- To analyze customer data to help them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them
- To keep customers updated on changes to the product they're using, new features and new products they might find useful
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field;
- At least 5+ years of experience in project management, customer-facing customer success, account management and/or strategic consulting organization (experience in B2B SaaS is a plus.).
- Excellent strategic/consultative skills in a SaaS context
- Digital savvy and with an analytical mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Excellent time management and prioritization, with ability to manage multiple overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships, and ability to professionally relate with senior stakeholders
- Consistent track record of highly professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua) both spoken and in writing.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com