This leading Real Estates business has a long history in HK. They are famous of the high-quality projects in HK, Great China as well as rest of APAC region.
Report into the Head of Department, the Customer Services Manager will be leading a team to oversee all customer contact operations.
- Formulate and drive Customer journey strategies through phone and online channels to achieve business objectives
- Manage CS team on their resources planning, recruitment, training & development
- Establish and maintain efficient business relationship with customers, and ensure professional company image and quality customer service
- Manage internal process on the loyalty program fullfillment
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business units to plan, devise and enforce sales and marketing campaigns for various customer segments/ groups
- Inspire, motivate and ensure that team members are fully engaged to deliver quality results
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Customer Service management, with at least 6 years in a manager role, preferably in luxury retail/Banking/industry
- Customer oriented with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to drive team performance
- High level of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Proficient PC skills with excellent MS Office skills
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com