Our client is a global well-known FMCG company, they are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to develop all events and activities to assist key client on achieving sales target.
- This role will be key contact to leverage cluster or global initiatives.
- Align prioritized customer specific activations for the segment to deliver our growth aspirations.
- Grounded in shopper and customer insight, develop and execute specific customer activation initiatives that deliver the short and long term brand portfolio aspirations, drives optimal physical availability, engages the shopper and drives conversion.
- Partner with the Customer Development team to deliver an annual activation plan to choices, category growth drivers, customer needs and influences shoppers throughout the path to purchase. Effectively adapt and adjust activity plans to reflect the changing customer and internal environment.
- Partner with the Store team to establish channel and customer specific KPI's which deliver both short and long term physical availability opportunities and ROI is calculated and used to continuously improve future plans.
- Ensure in-store POS and sales selling stories are tailored appropriately for assigned customer/channel and designed to maximize conversion and impact in the retailer/channel.
- Builds strong and influential relationships with key customers to ensure delivery of shopper, channel and category centric solutions which support the strategic ambitions of the customer.
- Represent voice of your customer and shopper internally to ensure future business strategies help support the strategic ambitions of the customer and execution plans maximise conversion opportunities.
- Customer and/or marketing experience that includes selling, negotiating and leveraging insights and proven ability to understand and translate brand strategies into engaging customer strategies that are mutually beneficial for company and customer.
- Ability to assess needs, propose mutually beneficial solutions, overcome objections, demonstrate resilience and manage conflict with a positive & confident mind-set and close to maximise mutual value.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills and experience of applying a wide range of analytics that drive insights and actions for complex customers and a variety of business situations.
- Good business acumen with an understanding and application of the sales cycle, trends and broader business implications to making judgments and recommendations for action.
- Ability to understand shopper needs and behaviors and the fundamentals of category.
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.