|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Out client is a global top-notch skincare brand and now hiring a CRM manager.
- Implement the brand CRM programs: initialization, adaptation, organization, follow-up, analysis of success according to brand guidelines
- Establish the annual CRM plan for the markets following the brand guidelines
- Develop a CRM and clienteling mindset from office to Retail Team working closely with Retail, Sales, Education and other Marketing Metiers
- Build, implement and track a yearly CRM plan for strategic Retailers
- Presentation of client activation programs at meetings, results and learnings
- Own the capture rate improvement targets in the markets
- Manage the annual CRM and marketing books forecasts so that all global CRM campaigns and Programmes are implemented using the global assets
- Provide clients insights based on business intelligence to support the brand strategy implementation.
- Degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration/, commercial education with experience or higher education in CRM
- Strong experience in CRM and Clienteling campaigns implementation
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical capabilities.
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.