Our client is a global premium consumer brand, they are now looking for a CRM analyst to support their business, based in Hong Kong.
- Make recommendations based on pre- and post-campaign evaluations and regular analyses including: products sales reports, campaign performance reports, promotion redemption tracking on weekly/monthly basis to timely assess program results
- Identification of key trends and criteria that influence customer behaviour such as consumption and loyalty
- Spontaneous initiation of any analysis that can generate customer insight or operational projects to add value to the customer relationship
- Assessment of CRM programs, and promotional activities according to their efficiency and profitability
- Support Retail and Trade expansion strategy through CRM analytics
- Prepare targeting lists based on campaign requirements and support other functions on data analyses
- Optimization of CRM/marketing activities by defining market sectors and customer selections based on customer profiling and segmentation
- Conduct A/B testing for promotions and channel effectiveness to generate business insights and implications for future campaigns
- Custodian of customer database with specific responsibility for maintenance, management and cleansing of customer data to ensure data integrity
- Support local, regional and international CRM projects
- Work closely with key stakeholders (marketing team in market, regional commercial and marketing team and international CRM)
- Work on translation and validation on HQ and RO research projects
- Work together with commercial team on customer voice survey to generate findings for service enhancement
- University degree qualified, preferably in Marketing and/or Business
- 4 years' experience in data analysis related to customer relationship building activities
- Very good knowledge of SAS or SPSS, SQL programming a must. Knowledge of Cognos Impromptu and SAP Business Objects is an asset.
- Understand the business environment, market intelligence, consumer behaviour and trendsUnderstand customer flow in Omni/channel environment
- Deep knowledge of customer relationship management
- Knowledge of CRM datamart, Cognos, SPSS and NessoftKnowledge of windows IT environment
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English is essential
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information.