|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$25000 - HK$30000 per month|
* To take ownership of CRM, support overall business with analytics, KPI tracking and reporting.
* Provide general support in other areas of marketing.
* Roll out all CRM tools and be main contact point for staffs
* Day-to-day customer database management using SAP and Salesforce platforms
* Be the key Salesforce lead for the local market
* Key user for global CRM tools roll-out to local markets. Perform UAT testing, active bug reporting and feedbacks between HQ and local boutique users. Hands-on on-going data quality enhancement.
* Analyze CRM dashboards and KPIs. Create reports based on analytical findings on clienteling profiles and figures.
* Support Marketing & Retail teams in drawing up analytics and ad-hoc reports.
* Support Clienteling Manager with customer loyalty segmentations and CRM events liaising with boutique staff
* To support content maangement for PR, digital and publications on all channels
* Assistant in PR shooting and establish, strengthen, and maintain good relationships with media.
*To work closely with Commercial team to support with product launches.
* To support the monitoring and maintaining of the provided project budgets.
*Strong Communication Skills with Entrepreneurial Spirit
* Creative, Energetic, Dynamic and Pro-Active
* Detail Oriented, Analytical and Sensitive to Numbers
* Strong Organizational and Multi-Tasking Skills
* Good Connections with Local Agencies and Vendors
* Efficient, Detail Oriented, Sensitive and Hard working
* Responsible, Accountable, and Punctual
* Priorities Setting, Respect deadlines, good team player
* Excellent SAP Knowledge, PC knowledge, particularly ACDSee, CAD, Photoshop
* Excellent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (Written and Spoken)
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information