|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
This upscale real estate business with a number of high profile shopping mall projects is consistently expanding their business in HK, the company is now recruiting this CRM position to join their energetic and high standard team.
This person will be leading multiple teams to drive the digital & CRM strategy for a board spectrum of business units.
- To lead multiple teams on CRM program management based on the business direction, market situation as well as insights from different segments of audience
- Overseas the CRM analyses using sales & market data, collect & deliver customer's data that provides knowledge, help the business to develop better plans
- Oversee & manage on-going CRM operations, procedures and all CRM related system issues
- Allocate, control and review expenses within given budget
- Stakeholders management, regular meetings with internal & external parties on campaigns progress
- Define the data strategy that supports the overall CRM database marketing requirements and develop a data road map
- Minimum 15 years of experience in CRM, loyalty program, preferably from FMCG//Retail/Property industries
- Strong knowledge on CRM, Loyalty Program, Customer Acquisition, Operations & CRM system
- Strong in project management & capability to drive operations flow
- Solid experience in designing marketing programs, tracking and analyzing program results
- Fluent in English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com