This is a new position for Application and System Integration team in Hong Kong. The role will report to the Head of Department, you will be an expert in Customer Relation Management (CRM) to uplift internal users' experiences with customer centric design, personalized engagements, proactive advice and connectivity across the business.
As a CRM & Salesforce Implementation Manager, you should understand both the short-term and long-term strategies of the business so as to put forward recommendations on how to leverage technology enablement in CRM.
Other responsibilities included:
- Collaborate with business users to understand their business requirements and operational needs, translate them into user stories for CRM platform implementation;
- Manage the planning, implementation and maintenance of CRM solutions to achieve the target outcomes and benefits;
- Take ownership in driving new feature development in CRM, through every stage of the product life cycle and delivering incremental value using validated agile methodologies;
- Validate projects through success metrics, to ensure they meet all operational needs and business requirements and drive maintenance and problem resolution, as required;
- Post campaign analysis, with recommendations for future projects communication to stakeholders to drive ROI;
- Ensure CRM systems and users are adequately supported through prompt resolution of system problems, maintenance of system documentation, training material and the performance of system reconciliation activities;
- Ensure system and data integrity for all CRM supported applications by ensuring users are authorized, all changes are properly controlled, and errors are identified, rectified and minimized;
- Identify, evaluate, and supervise third-party vendors and consultants;
- Prepare, negotiate, and monitor compliance of vendor and consultant contracts;
To success in this role, you must have strong CRM and Salesforce implementation experience.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline;
- Minimum eight years of work experience in IT, with minimum 5 years CRM and/or Salesforce implementation experience;
- Demonstrate extensive experience in creating and optimizing the customer journeys;
- In-depth knowledge of CRM implementation and vendors management;
- Strong in Project Management. PMP or Prince2 certified is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills needed to work effectively with a wide variety of internal and external resources;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com