Costing Analyst - Apparel (Contract)
A leading sports & lifestyle US company is now looking to hire Costing Analyst positions for their apparel team.
- Analyse and validate any gaps on costing data across vendors / regions
- Handle regular costing progress (monthly & seasonally) & performance tracking and reporting
- Provide costing support for costing Projects and Seasonal Supplier Negotiations
- Manages, validates & updates the costing data in PLM Systems
- Provide support on seasonal allocation strategy with merchandising team
- Improve existing costing processes and framework
- Support Materials team's negotiations and reporting
- Good understand on apparel material, labor and production costing
- Good understanding on different countries tax benefits and duty tax costs in the operating regions
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain / Business / Finance / Economics
- Experience in apparel sourcing industry is a big plus
- Strong numerical, analytical skills, eye for details to manage data
- Problem-solving skills
- Good English, Chinese and mandarin written and spoken skills.
- Excellent hands-on skills in MS Powerpoint & Excel (pivot table, vlookup, functions etc.) is highly preferred
Interested parties pls send your CV to Angela Tsui (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.