|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$80000 - HK$100000 per month + Bonus|
Highlight of the role
- Confidential hire
- Corporate strategy development
- Strong in financial modelling
About our client
Our client is a global life insurer and a leader in the market in terms of financial strength and stability.
They are looking for a Strategy Director, based in Hong Kong, for developing corporate strategy.
You will develop and define relevant strategy implementation frameworks, strategy execution process, guidelines, and tools and work with numerous key stakeholders across various departments within the business to develop corporate strategy and priorities for the local market. You will also ensure appropriate strategic targets and KPIs are in place, with clear ownership and accountability
- Lead the development and implementation of the local business' strategies to maximize growth and achieve business targets
- Responsible for financial modelling / financial planning for long-term development of local business
- Participate in all relevant meetings in order to share and develop strategy
- Prepare and deliver presentation materials for corporate, board and external meetings
- Contribute to the design and development of new products, distribution channels, innovations, etc.
- Identify new business opportunities and self-insurance prospects, as well as market requirements to meet business needs
- Maintain good relationships with underwriters, and other departments
- Degree holder
- 8 to 15 years of experience in strategy roles
- Strong in financial modelling or financial planning
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders on corporate strategy development
- Strong communication skills, planning and organizational skills
- Project management experience
- Leadership skills
- Trilingual in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a must
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.