|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client, one of the Leading Global Retailer, looking for a Corporate Responsibility Specialist to join their expending team in Hong Kong.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Make travel arrangements, such as flight bookings, itenerary arrangement etc.
- Provide administrative support to the team, such as filing, generating reports and presentations etc.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties including headquarter, suppliers, manufacturers and service providers
- Perform data entry and database management
- office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Ad hoc duties assigned by the manager
Other Key Requirements include:
- Fresh graduates with relavant degree in Environmental / Health and Safety would also be considered
- Experience with administrative work is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin
Interested individuals, please kindly send your updated CV with current and expected salary to cathy.li @ connectedgroup.com