|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client, a local organization within the social innovation sector whose aim is to connect corporations or entrepreneurs with a social vision with social enterprises (or NGOs) to enable growth and increase their impact through collaboration (impact investment), is searching for their Corporate Partnerships Manager.
Reporting to the Founder and working together with a team, the Corporate Partnerships Manager will be responsible to reach out to corporations and support them in developing their impact strategy, exploring, and finding ways to integrate this into their business, and connecting them with social start-ups and organizations that could provide them with solutions (e.g., sustainability, waste management, etc.)
- Lead the organization's corporate partnership strategy to make scalable social impact.
- Responsible for actively reaching out to corporations interested in driving social impact strategies and/or initiatives.
- Liaise with corporations, understand their current standpoint and their impact strategy ideas, and derive strategies to integrate these into their company vision and business strategy
- Provide corporate partners with solutions, implementation plans and impact measurements
- Connect corporations with social organizations that provide solutions in line with the organization's impact strategy
- Support in the execution of the plans - implementation of the strategy, through detailed follow-up and support
- Support the strategy development of all organizational branding and marketing initiatives, branding campaigns, marketing plans, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience working in a corporate environment
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Ideal: branding and marketing strategy development experience
- Must have passion for social entrepreneurship and interest in driving social impact