Corporate Finance Manager
Our client is a globally recognised fashion design house and manufacturer with offices situated in Hong Kong, Europe and the USA. With over 40 years in the industry sector and employing over 15,000 staff worldwide, this company will continue to grow and expand on an aggressive basis through Investment, and M&A.
A newly created position has been created for a talented individual to join them as a Corporate Finance Manager to join in a co-piloting role to work closely with the Group CFO on the broad range of investment portfolios across the region to grow the business.
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for analysing the current and future private equity investment portfolios/proposals of potential investors giving critical advice to senior management on whether or not it is worth their investment into the organisation. You will be hands on in dealing with potential investors evaluating their requirements before advising on investments. You will play a key role in handling investment banking relationships. Furthermore, the successful candidate will also play a major part in building financial models to apply to the company, and be able to offer strategic advice to senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting (or related discipline)
- CA/CPA/CFA Qualified
- Big 4 backgrounds is preferred, alternatively we would also consider individuals from Investment Banking Divisions or Equity Capital Management backgrounds.
- Solid Financial Modelling skillsets
- A minimum of 8+ years working experience
- Possess excellent communications skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is a MUST.
Interested individuals can apply now for further details. Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com