Corporate Development Manager
A rare opportunity has arisen for a high calibre corporate finance professional to join the in-house Corporate Development team within a US organisation. This role offers a rare opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of M&A activity across all of their business lines throughout Asia. It is essential that you have practical experience of working on growth strategies of varying size and complexity, as you will be involved in all elements of executing the deals, and managing elements of the transaction process.
Ideally you will currently be working in one of the top 10 strategy consulting firms at present looking to make to move into the commercial sector for a better work life balance whiles utilising your existing technical skills.
- Reporting to the VP of Corporate Development
- Work as a member of a small team that manages new business opportunities and formulating strategic business plans
- Undertake strategic studies to analyse industry trends, activities and best practices.
- Take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously
- Evaluate M&A investment opportunities and conduct company and industry competitive analysis
- Prepare and conduct complex financial models to apply to business units
- Coordinate/manage internal approval process for investment proposals to Executive Committee and Board of Directors
- Graduate from a globally renown Universities, an MBA would be advantageous
- Relevant corporate growth strategy experience gained in one of the top 10 strategy firms, additional in-house experience of upto 3 years after working in a strategy firm would be highly advantageous
- Able to demonstrate highly analytical thought processes
- Experienced in influencing senior stake holders
- Excellent financial modelling skills, valuations, and building business plans
- Passionate about technology and capital market sectors
- Excellent communication skills in English, Chinese, or South East Asian Language would behighly advantageous
- Preference will be given to candidates who are currently based in Hong Kong with APAC exposure
This exciting opportunity will offer the successful candidate to join a global business which is at an all-time high and unprecedented challenges, and growth changes.
Interested individuals can apply now for further details, we regret to inform that due to a high influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com