Our client is a well known insurance company and currently under expansion, they are looking for a communications expert to join them in a fast and dynamic environment. This position will directly report to the communications manager.
- To support the team in developing and implementing corporate communications strategy;
- Ro assist in PR materials preparation, including press release, letters, advertorial and other communication materials as assigned by supervisors;
- To assist in organizing CSR events and campaigns to achieve the objectives set under the company's brand strategies;
- To assist in managing PR agency to maintain media relationship for effective delivery and measurable results;
- To provide other administrative support as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in PR / communications;
- Strong in creative writing and content generation;
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and committed to excellence;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com