Our client is a well-known Independent School in Hong Kong with over 25 years history. They provide education preparatory years to pre-university levels. They are now looking for a Communications expert to grow and drive all aspects of school marketing and communications with stakeholders and public.
- To plan, design and develop corporate marketing materials and formulate communications strategies;
- To plan and execute digital strategies via effective digital channels including setting up and development of group website, social media, SEO/SEM;
- To lead integrated communications campaigns for school-based projects;
- To proof-read, edit, write and/or translate (in English and Chinese) communication materials for school events, school circulars, school announcements and press releases;
- To establish and manage strong relationship with public relations, press, media, education authorities, corporate, institutional, church, NGO, etc.
- To monitor market trends and competitors activities
- To manage school events to reach out key stakeholders and maintain relationships
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Journalism is preferred;
- At least 12 years experience in communications, preferably in education field;
- Strong project management skills with creative ideas and a can-do attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- High proficiency in both Chinese and English;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign and Photoshop) and other design / publishing software
- Strong PC skills in Word, Chinese Word Processing, Excel, PowerPoint and web content management
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com