This listed business chip owned a portfolio of business in Hong Kong. It supplies to most Hong Kong households, as well as commercial and industrial customers, it also has projects in mainland China, including various environmentally friendly services.
The company is now hiring for an experienced Corporate Communications Director to join the Hong Kong Business. You will be responsible to manage both HK & the China business in corporate communications strategy, media & PR directions and targeted campaigns.
- Developing, managing and executing corporate communications plans including but not limited to public affairs, media relations, CSR and community engagement
- Take part in media communications in order to achieve business goals of the company in Greater China markets
- Support to coordinate critical enterprise communications to assure information released on time to all stakeholders
- Write and edit publicity materials for interacting with employees, media and varied key audiences pertinent to news and issues management
- Degree in communications, marketing or related disciplines
- At least 20 years of working experience in corporate communications
- Solid Greater China network and experience is a plus
- Candidates with large corporate experience plus journalism background will be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge in media landscape
- Excellent communications skills in both conversational and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
This is a precious opportunity for individuals who are seeking for a corporate communications role to utilize their Greater China network in this well-known company.