Our client, a reputable Regional Corporate Bank, is looking for a contract VP- Cash Management, Project Manager to be the subject matter expert from Operations, the primarily responsibility is being the business fronting personnel facing Transaction Banking Product team for all cash management solutions.
- Review system functionalities/ workflow, processes/ policies and drive on-going improvement for operational effectiveness and efficiency, risk mitigation and regulatory compliance.
- Review system specification & process design, and work closely with the stakeholders (e.g. Transactions Banking (Products), Services Management & Process Design, POA, Internal Audit) to formulate & implement new processes and controls in order to meet the new regulatory requirements, new business/ industry-wide initiatives, and business growth.
- Manage and oversee the UATs/ BCP drills pertaining to the various payments and cash management systems & processes
- Provide product and technical advice, business solution to internal & external customers, including interbank clearing relationships, overseas branchesand correspondent banks
- Engage, coachand supervise the team for new initiatives/ processes/ policies, and on-going process improvement and increase in operations productivity by adoption of new technology.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Scienceor related disciplines.
- Over 5 years' relevant experiencein cash management operations/ project management
- Sound knowledge in payments and cash management products, liquidity management, payments industry best practices, and adoption of latest industry wide technology of cash solutions
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese