|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is a growing Fintech solution provider start up with office across Asia Pacific. They are now looking for a high calibre to join their young, energetic and dynamic team with strong writing and storytelling skills.
- To conduct market research from within the Financial sector and create compelling content ideas;
- To generate stories to cover global stock, cryptocurrencies, FX market
- To develop marketing materials, i.e. press releases, ad headlines, thought leadership articles, etc;
- To manage social media platform and write financial education content.
- Degree holder in English, Communications or Journalism is preferred;
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a writer and/or editor (*English and Chinese) within finance industry, investment writer is also welcomed. Experience in Macroeconomics, global stock/FX market and financial analysis; having knowledge of different types of financial products;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to tell a story
- Excellent writing/editorial skills with proven portfolio. Experience working in Macroeconomics, global stock/FX market and financial analysis; having knowledge of different types of financial products will be a plus;
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com