Our client is a global consumer products brand. They are now hiring a consumer intelligence leader to head up the development across Asia.
To ensure the operating entity growth plans and portfolio strategies are anchored in holistic human insights, foresight and market & business context, and that the critical local insight needs are covered.
- Proactively drive insights and foresight into Asia growth strategy.
- Connect data sources internally and externally, and locally to provide strategic perspective to drive and accelerate the portfolio growth in Asia.
- Ensure thorough understanding of market dynamics and human insights across the key markets in the operating entity.
- Translate foresight into actionable future focused insights that will drive the Portfolio Strategy to ensure the portfolio is ready for the future and always relevant for Asia consumers.
- Lead the local operating entity learning plan (definition of priorities, alignment with stakeholders, budget planning, and quarterly alignment & updates).
- Drive growth philosophy thinking and lead the reviews with support from their Portfolio partners.
- Lead the insights community for Asia covering category performance, update and sharing inspirations about future opportunity areas.
- Degree in Consumer/Shopper Insights / Market Research or related field
- 8+ years' experience in consumer/shopper insights and market research (preferably in FMCG industry)
- Proven track record of working in innovative ways, piloting new approaches, tools and methodologies