Our client is global well known consumer brand. They are now hiring for a one-year contract Consumer Insight Manager to join the team, taking care of the Asia Pacific regions. This person will play a pivotal role in bringing the shopper and consumer insights and intelligence into the business planning and execution.
- Drive the plans for specific category in Asia based to facilitate fact-based decision making for the business on strategy and execution.
- Conduct all local market specific research initiatives, wherever possible driving efficiency at a cluster level, to unlock growth.
- Manage category market intelligence reporting and analysis including category factbooks, price partition maps, at cluster level to inform the stakeholders on key category and market trends.
- Support the organization for any execution need on Business Intelligence for Asia markets.
- Deliver shopper and category analysis including the Asia category factbook, to support category selling stories with insights and in leveraging facts to facilitate localizing of category vision
- Drive stakeholder engagement through clear and timely communication management for clarity and alignment on the scope of work managed.
- Bachelor degree holder in Market Research / Shopper Insights or related field
- MBA or the equivalent in a related field is highly preferred
- Minimum Experience: 8+ years' experience in consumer/shopper insights and market research
- Strong experience in consumer/shopper insights & market research ideally with regional or cross-category exposure
- Highly data literate, proven ability to generate insights from syndicated and quantitative data, as well as qualitative data
- Ability to drive decisions and influence stakeholders
- Proven ability to synthesize insights from a wide variety of data sources (data analyses, ad hoc research, 3rd party sources) to create meaningful insights
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written