|Salary||HK$50000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our Client is one of the leading financial services and insurance institutions in the market. We are currently hiring Consultant to join its Leadership Development and Talent Management Team.
You will be supporting development by engaging a board range of functions, including learning programme, internal training, staff event, event management, license training, professional qualification, examination enrollment, career fair, internship programme, etc.
- Work closely with senior team member and team lead supporting various functions, primarily:
- Staff learning and development
- Training and licensing
- Event and wellness programme
- Employee branding and talent acquisition
- System maintenance and workflow enhancement
- Ad-hoc projets in relation to talent development
- University graduate with 6 years of relevant experience
- Highly flexible and agile in supporting diverse internal functions and ad-hoc projects
- Multi-tasking, detail-oriented, organized and strong problem solving
- Good in communications and strong spoken/written English
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.