ConnectedGroup has operated from its headquarters in Hong Kong since 1997 and has grown to become a regional executive recruitment and search business with almost 50 staff.
Our goal of 'using recruitment as a lever to improve lives' extends from our professional services to our social purpose.
We are currently recruiting for a Consultant to work with our Insurance team, with the key responsibilities and expectations outlined below. Candidates with less or more experience can be considered for Associalte Consultant/Senior Consultant grade.
From Associate Consultant through 2 levels of Consultant, we look for people with a passion for recruitment and having a positive impact on people's careers. The dedication to build market knowledge and, consequently, the confidence to engage with clients is key to success and ongoing professional growth.
This is a fast growing business for CG - functional exposure across risk, compliance, underwriting and/or actuarial is likely.
- Deliver against CG's values, mission, purpose and financial targets relative to your grade
- Learn, develop and grow capabilities in client engagement and business development
- Develop effective candidate sourcing and management skills
- Ensure CG processes and data management requirements are well executed
- Build strong cross-functional relationships within the business
- Proven understanding of the core recruitment process
- Confident interpersonal skills and a willingness to engage with external parties
- A track-record of achievement in a relevant recruitment activity with an understanding of what it takes to deliver results. Experience in Insurance is useful but not essential.
- A naturally positive and resilient approach to work and life