|Salary||HK$25000 - HK$30000 per month|
Our Client is a leading financial services in payment. With its growing business on e-payment, we are currently looking for Compliance Specialist in AML as well as Financial Crime.
- Perform customer due diligence and on-going review, screening, and risk assessment
- Perform quality assurance, and review and investigate suspicious cases
- Review and manage management report, suspicious transaction report and regulatory report
- Review and enhance standard procedure, process workflow, and system
- Perform ad-hoc assignments in relevance
- University graduate with 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Payment System and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance
- Good understanding of HKMA AML compliance and regulatory issues
- Proficient in MS Office, including pivot-table, v-lookup, etc.
- Immediately available
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst level (1-year experience)
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.