Our client is a well-known European company and they are looking for a Compliance manager, focusing on social compliance. This person will lead a small team, reporting to the Director of social compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Screen/guide the supply chain factory to comply BSCI audit and monitor their compliance
performance for their assigned countries through auditing and reporting
- Leading their assigned teammates and agents and monitoring their performance
- Arranging training for teammates and agents and supply chain factories. Organize training
programmes to cope with the development of capability
- Communicate and working closely with DE CSR, sourcing and merchandising teams.
- Running the CSR programmes
- Position based in Hong Kong, approximately 50% travel required
To succeed in this key role you will have at least 7 years in social compliance field.
- Degree holder in business or other relevant disciplines
- Good knowledge in hardgoods/softline production/sourcing businesses
- Practical hands-on experience as Auditor/ Monitoring function in CR field
- Qualifications of Audits and Inspections. (e.g., SA 8000 lead Auditor) will be an advantageous
- Proactive and result-oriented business approach
- Good Command of English and Mandarin
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, team player
- Sound managerial skills and experience
- Attention to details and good organizational, coordination and planning as well as problem-solving skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Pleasant personality; mature and high level of integrity
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com