|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a growing business using battery technology to solve specific industry problems whilst reducing emissions. HQ'd in Hong Kong, this business has existing clients/revenue, repeat orders and investment commitment for ongoing global growth.
This company is seeking a talented and passionate individual to plan, direct, coordinate and execute the various compliance activities and, manage external test laboratories, to achieve their compliance objectives.
This role will be working closely with both their R&D, Field Engineering, and Supply Chain teams, building and maintaining processes for compliance certification, compliance updates, and ongoing verification.
They are specifically looking for individuals who are organised, detail-oriented, dependable, and excited about being among the first in the world to work with new innovative technologies. Ideally you have extensive compliance experience and understanding for similar energy storage products, electric vehicles, or solar energy systems. You should have a working knowledge of applicable UL and IEC standards. You will be expected to work well independently and be a clear, effective communicator in English and preferably, also Chinese.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills
- Higher diploma or bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of compliance experience, ideally in electrical equipment and energy storage systems or relatable products.
- Great planning skills, and excellent project and time management track record.
- Experience with fire resistance and fire safety standards.
- Knowledge of all relevant IEC and UL standards.
- Great documentation and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and lean practices would be viewed positively.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented, organized.
- Good command of spoken and written English, and ideally Chinese.