|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Compliance Director (MNC)
Our client is an international pharmaceutical business with a strong presence around the globe. They are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Compliance Director work closely with the Regional team.
- Make sure everything is in alignment with the global process, facilitate a risk assessment to identify areas of need for the region.
- Develop compliance organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establish functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Provide and coordinate appropriate guidance, education, training, and regular communications to employees based on job function, including vendors and distributors when requested.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Program policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to formulate/update company policies and regulations
- Assist in planning and execution of business projects, advise on compliance issues and identify possible compliance risks
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) required, MBA, JD or other advanced degree preferred
- 8 - 10 years of experience in ethics and compliance area
- Experience in setting up, implementing and maintaining regional compliance programs
- Fluency in English (must have strong verbal and written skills)
- Functional fluency in Mandarin, (able to conduct presentations and training sessions, reading and writing)
- Demonstrated organizational skills and experienced in delivering training
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented, and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com