Our client is an international Insurance Group offering a diverse range of services across Life Insurance. With increasing business activities and a solid growth strategy in place, the Group is now seeking a high-calibre Compliance professional to join the team in Hong Kong, covering Asia Pacific.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Lead the development, implementation and regular review of a comprehensive set of compliance policies for the Group.
- Ensure that the Group compliance frameworks are regularly reviewed, updated and effectively applied to reflect the regulatory risks of the Group.
- To oversee the delivery of compliance arrangements by business and local compliance functions in line with Group policies and groupwide and local regulations.
- Lead the development and delivery of a programme of risk-based monitoring activities for the Group.
- Provide the board and committee members with timely and effective reporting.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with experience in holding a senior level compliance position.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant compliance leadership experience in a regional setting.
- Strong regulatory knowledge of the insurance sector, ideally Life insurance.
- Adaptability to work across different cultures with differing management styles in a global remit.
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume to Gary Wong for further information. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com