|Reference||IY - CSA - 197263_1636613664|
Company Secretary Assistant (Listed Company)
Our client, a listed corporation, is looking for a down-to-earth and hands-on individual to join their team.
- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial duties for the listed company
- Assist the team in holding Board meetings and general meetings
- Assist in the proof-reading of announcements, annual/interim reports, and other listing documents
- Draft and review the results announcements/reports, board minutes, circulars, and written resolutions
- Responsible for maintaining and updating company secretarial records
- Assist in Ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree holder with a membership of CSA or HKICS
- At least 2 years related experience gained in listed companies or professional firms
- Sound Knowledge of Companies Ordinance and the rules of other offshore jurisdictions, including the British Virgin Islands and PRC
- Fluent in spoken and written communication in English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Well-organized, responsible, independent, self-motivated, and work under pressure
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.