Commercial Finance Manager
This European corporation; leader in its field of IT related products and services is currently recruiting for a Finance Commercial Manager to join its Asia Pacific's team. You will play a pivotal role to the Head of Finance and Senior Management in achieving and aligning corporate objectives to meet and drive business growth.
About the role:
- Be responsible for all finance management activities of the company in the Asia Pacific region
- Being a business partner to Management team by actively providing assistance and advice on tender and bidding process
- Ensure client financial and procurement set ups are consistent with company policies & practice
- Review all commerciality of client, vendor contracts and proposals
- Active participation in client pitches, fronts of Fee & KPI / Incentive modelling
- Support the Sales and Revenue setting processes for the Sales organisation
- Review commerciality of client, vendor contracts and proposals
- Provide analysis and recommendations on key drivers of business, like sales and revenue performance, sales productivity, customers and product performances, to improve business performance
- Facilitate regular review with Sales Management on key financial performance, trending and abnormalities, identify key drivers and issues
- Conduct reviews and evaluations following the budgetary control objectives set by the management
- Responsible for cash flow management, tax planning, foreign exchange planning and control
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of the business and operation financials for supporting the daily management and monitoring by all function heads
- Perform any ad hoc projects as required from time to time; and undertake functions and responsibilities of the company as reasonably assigned by the management
About the person:
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or related field
- CPA qualified
- 8+ years related working experience in multinational corporations; solid experience from trading industries is an advantageous
- Good knowledge in commercial terms of multinational business transactions
- Strong business/commercial sense
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Hong Kong based candidates with Permanent Residency is a must to be considered
This is a great opportunity for a switched-on finance professional to step away from a mundane finance & accounting role and take part in something that can impact and drive the business!
The company offers a very pleasant and stable working environment.
Interested individual can apply now for further details, only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com