Our client is one of the most profitable organizations and have a sizeable IT team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a cloud engineer to join their in-house cloud service team.
The position is open for candidate with working experience in IT and any cloud platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Performs operational support on all Azure Cloud Services, including but not limited to provisioning, configuration, monitoring and troubleshoot
* Verifies and rectifies system security configuration based on security reports for meeting compliance requirements
* Provide support on patch installation from different vendors in order to ensure systems are secured
* Provides support on annual BCP / DR drill to ensure the drill is completed successfully.
* Conducts regular Cloud Services health check and monitoring to ensure critical facilities and responsible systems are working in optimum condition at high availability.
* Works as second tier support and coordinates with vendors on system maintenance.
* Provide support during non-office hour whenever needed
* Contribute to operational efficiency by transforming manual operation into IaC automation
* Degree in IT related discipline OR equivalent combination of education & related experience.
* Good technical skill in administration & support on Azure Cloud Services
* Hands on support skill in middleware will be an advantage.
* Effective problems solving ability
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com